PDA

View Full Version : Funny Typo in User Agreement

BlackWorm
2003-08-04, 10:28 PM
When registering, the User Agreement makes a reference to "pictures of male or female gentiles." I assume "genitals" or "genitalia" was intended. "Gentiles" means people who are not ****, and I assume posting pictures of them is allowed.

Great site.

Squeeky
2003-08-04, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by BlackWorm
When registering, the User Agreement makes a reference to "pictures of male or female gentiles." I assume "genitals" or "genitalia" was intended. "Gentiles" means people who are not ****, and I assume posting pictures of them is allowed.

Great site.

Was exactly what you said, don't judge our site sarcastically by a Typo in our User Agreement.

BlackWorm
2003-08-04, 10:50 PM
Um, I wasn't being sarcastic, sorry if it sounded that way. I just wanted to point out the typo, which I laughed out loud when I read, and while I was at it wanted to congratulate you for a great site. I wouldn't have registered if I thought otherwise.

Squeeky
2003-08-21, 11:51 AM
My appologies, by "Great Site" i thought you we're being sarcastic and judging our site poorly. Welcome to the site :)

Strygun
2003-08-21, 03:49 PM
I'll get it changed asap, thanks.

Winged_Nazgul
2003-08-21, 05:08 PM
That would mean there are a lot of people here in violation of the user agreement. :D