PDA

View Full Version : Problems resolving PSU

KevSlider
2003-08-18, 11:50 PM
For the past few weeks I haven't been able to resolve PSU. What's going on? I know my ISP sucks (insight) but It can't be all their fault. This is the second time in weeks that I've been able to get here. Please help. Are you doing some IP migration or something?

Ghryphen
2003-08-19, 11:31 AM
Same here. I have not been able to get to PSU from Comcast in a month. Same with a teammate across the country on Comcast.

Drinky
2003-09-09, 12:37 PM
Hey there, im having trouble getting to PSU from home. My ISP is mediacom. I can get here fine from work though.

Have you folks had any change of luck? I notice this thread is kinda old...

Hamma
2003-09-11, 01:48 PM
This is an ongoing problem with comcast as far as I know

KevSlider
2003-10-04, 01:37 AM
Well, I've since stopped playing PS but I thought, "hey why not check to see if I can resolve PSU?" and BING here I am. It'll probably be another couple of months till I can get here again so I'll say this, it was fun playing PlanetSide. It's too bad this site kept having problems with mine (Insight) and others ISPs because I wanted to get to know other players better and recognize you on the field of battle...so to speak.

Again it's been fun but I probably won't be on PlanetSide for a very long time. Later.

Ferratus
2003-10-09, 01:01 PM
Hamma I remember you gave me an IP for the site. It worked, and found I could conect through typing planetside-universe.com. I lost the email sent to me. The IP started with 44. and thats all I remember. I'm having the same problem with my other computer now and would be great to know that IP again.

Vernam
2003-11-04, 08:45 AM
I just ran a trace, the IP you are looking for is 69.31.7.50
http://69.31.7.50/