PDA

View Full Version : Nnnnnnnnnoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Incompetent
2002-10-15, 05:04 AM
It's going to take my isp "a few days" to connect my DSL at my new house. Since i refuse to revert to the hell that is dial-up i will be gone for a few days, so i leave you with a few stupid questions.

Why do people think that Niel Armstrongs first footprint is still on the moon, the set of a rocket less then 10 feet away?

er 1 stupid question but still

BonnieDundee
2002-10-15, 07:11 AM
I want to lead a British moon landing and bring the American flag back. :D

"Hey guys! You forgot your flag!"

Hamma
2002-10-15, 07:22 AM
:lol:

Shiver
2002-10-15, 12:39 PM
I'll be right there with ya Bonnie ...

Beat this though, a few minutes ago I blew my second monitor in a very short amount of time (i.e. the first one is still being fixed). I come to you now through the delites of what must be a 12" screen running in 800x600. Thankfully at least it doesn't have the awful red glow from the first backup monitor which died on me earlier.

One thing I have noticed which will stop me from running in 1152 as usual, I've noticed that the circular medic symbol on my sig no longer looks like a circle. I doubt many people run in the ratio that I did so when I get my larger monitor back I'll be messing with the sig pic again. Plus, without the red glow all the colours on the sig seem so boring and samey :huh:

Ach well, one day I'll have a working system (got a nice little upgrade coming in 2 days) :cool:

Hamma
2002-10-15, 12:41 PM
Looks like a circle to me o_O

Incompetent
2002-10-15, 02:20 PM
w00t, computer gets packed last, i get the rest of today. :)

Unregistered
2002-10-15, 02:28 PM
So is the new house better then the old one? I would sure hate to think you were going without the internet to move into someplace shitty.