PDA

View Full Version : Donations

Hamma
2002-12-15, 12:00 AM
Planetside Universe has seen a HUGE expansion over the past few months. More than myself or my staff could EVER have imagined. I am very happy and thankful that I can provide a place for people to discuss Planetside. And a place to teach new people about the game and welcome them into the community. During our adventure our hosting costs, as well as bandwidth needs have almost tripled, and are on track to continue expanding this month. My ability to fund PSU from my own pocket could get a bit sketchy. In response I am posting a donation button; by no means is anyone required to donate. What this will do is allow us to continue to expand - the need to move to a dedicated server will probably come eventually. This money would help to pay the monthly fees, and it will make it so we don't have to look into advertising (I hate ads as much as anyone else) or other solutions. Anyone who donates will receive a special "Contributor" title on the forums. And you will also be listed on a contributor page I am developing.
Also, I have decided to open a PSU store! (http://www.cafeshops.com/psustore) All proceeds go to the PSU bandwidth fund.