PDA

View Full Version : Hacking Vs. Hacking

LordReaver
2011-03-29, 12:44 AM
Lets not call the certification hacking. It's really kind of stupid to associate it with people who cheat. It also gets confusing when you hear someone say, "There's someone hacking". Which kind? I have two completely different reactions to that statement.

Baneblade
2011-03-29, 01:08 AM
And change Jacking to 'Get Da Fuck Outta Da Car!' Cert.

Koopak
2011-03-29, 05:38 AM

^ this = :rofl:

Canaris
2011-03-29, 07:44 AM
I hate to change something as class as that Sobe but I think you missed a perfect opportunity for sign off disparagement
"'Get Da Fuck Outta Da Car, Bitch!" :lol:

As for the hacking vs hacking argument, how about we go for
"he HaXXoR!" - He's using an illegal hack and deserves to be banned
"hax'd da smurfs pad kekeke!" "I just hacked your base, you NC scum hah hah!"

We could put up some polite rules of etiquette like this on the welcome and load screen for the game to explain the difference :rofl:

Sgt Grizzly
2011-03-29, 10:17 AM
better yet create a dialogue between players with radio commands.

"I'm bypassing the security system by intercepting their code and creating scripts that give me total control of their computer!"

"You mean hacking?"

"Right."

morf
2011-03-29, 11:43 AM
Or you could just call rulebreakers cheaters instead of hackers. I think this is actually a much more accurate term seeing how they aren't actually hacking anything.

Raymac
2011-03-29, 12:06 PM
Moot point. PS:N won't have any issues with hackers, so the only "hacking" that will be going on will be from the cert.

In other news, Bigfoot was discovered illegally smuggling chupacabras across the border by carrying them in a gumdrop stagecoach pulled by pink unicorns with glitter on their cameltoes.

Effective
2011-03-29, 09:23 PM
PS:N won't have any issues with hackers, so the only "hacking" that will be going on will be from the cert.

Initially that's true. But give it a couple months, hackers will do what they want to do. Can only hope SOE steps and pulls the hammer on them hard.

Baneblade
2011-03-29, 11:57 PM
Initially that's true. But give it a couple months, hackers will do what they want to do. Can only hope SOE steps and pulls the hammer on them hard.

No jpmonroes, right?

otomotopia
2011-03-30, 02:32 AM
Moot point. PS:N won't have any issues with hackers, so the only "hacking" that will be going on will be from the cert.

In other news, Bigfoot was discovered illegally smuggling chupacabras across the border by carrying them in a gumdrop stagecoach pulled by pink unicorns with glitter on their cameltoes.

Yes, it will have hackers. The cheating, autoaiming, wallhacking type. What sony needs to work on is limiting their numbers and shortening the time they're "up."

Raymac
2011-03-30, 12:17 PM
Yes, it will have hackers. The cheating, autoaiming, wallhacking type. What sony needs to work on is limiting their numbers and shortening the time they're "up."

I was hoping the second part of my post would convey my sarcasm. I guess I failed there. Bigfoot really hasn't been arrested.

Dizeez
2011-03-30, 12:46 PM
July.

Ju r a lyer.

otomotopia
2011-03-30, 03:07 PM
July.

Ju r a lyer.

March 30th.

Really close to being a liar.

@Raymac, your sarcasm was lost over the internet. Sorry, even if it is a common thing.

Raymac
2011-03-30, 03:13 PM
Yeah, why don't we have a sacrasm font yet?