PDA

View Full Version : New Conglomerate post here

KoldFusion
2002-11-14, 02:22 AM
Hello all,
Alittle about me since i'm new here..... I have been in EQ, DAOC, and a long Veteran of the Tribes Community. I can't wait for this game and I hope to help move the WRH (the tribe i'm associated with in Tribes to PS b/c I feel this would be a perfect venue for us to put Tribes (the old sleepy classic that will be missed very much) to bed.
I have been floating around the community and I have truly enjoyed myself and I think that this is the best PS site Bar None! Anyway, after reading the forums I have noticed much support for the TR and the VANU.... but where are all the NC? I will be NC wether i'm the only one or not :) If you are NC please post here.... if you are the other empires post here too and say hi.... after all we are all friends right now...... THE FIRING AND TANK SHELLS HAVEN'T STARTED YET! >:) Glad to be here among you all :)

Septose
2002-11-14, 02:28 AM
aye im EQ veteran and play Tribes 2 also, in T2 im in Ares and play on Houston Vehicles Server.
I'm Defently going with the NC also

Deimos
2002-11-14, 04:10 AM
Hi im allso NC :p

If you want to join a NC oufit
Check out www.newdawnoutfik.tk

See you on the battlefield ...

Deimos
2002-11-14, 04:12 AM
ups wrong link :eek:

try this one www.newdawnoutfit.tk :D

�io
2002-11-14, 06:34 AM
Yeah actually i think NC is the lead empire on this forum so far, followed closely by Vanu and finishing up with a few Terrans.

Me i'm most likely Vanu, maybe Terran.

Hamma
2002-11-14, 06:55 AM
http://www.planetside-universe.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=228

:D

KoldFusion
2002-11-14, 12:35 PM
I didn't realize that NC was the lead empire.... All i have seen around for the most part is pro Vanu and Terran stuff.... oh well.... maybe i need to be alittle more methodical in my reading of this site :) I was really hoping i was joining the underdog... oh well..... not changing my plans anyway (unless of course my peeps want a different empire then i guess we will change) :)

Unregistered
2002-11-14, 12:43 PM
Terrian has always held the lead around here, but that's only because a lot of the staff is planning on going Terran.

The NC and Vanu were always about even, but then Shiver unleashed The New Dawn, and NC numbers have been rising.

There might also have been a breakout at a home for the Criminaly Insane, because the Vocal Minority (Vanu) has been picking up steam in the last week or so.

Jarvis
2002-11-14, 05:31 PM
ME ME ME!!!!!!!

Surtur
2002-11-14, 05:58 PM
Right now i would join Vanu, but if any of my old guilds from EQ or DAOC move to PS i might change my opinion.
And i will also go for those underpopulatet empires because you will get a hell of exp. fighting for them.

Qanamil_Rafiki
2002-11-14, 06:25 PM
Terran and EQ player (not quite ex-EQ yet) here.

In the little time that I've been on the board the Vanu seem to have the most support... but then, that might be because they have the biggest mouthes :D

Qanamil Rafiki
(60 mage, Vis Veres, The Tribunal - if anyone wanted to know)