PDA

View Full Version : Time to ban the Ghosts

Got Haggis
2003-03-10, 06:33 PM
what is up with this shit? They are sending out spam to all PSU users it seems

This is a message from qsconjo at Planetside Universe ( http://www.planetside-universe.com/forums/index.php ). The Planetside Universe owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email qsconjo, you can use this online form:
http://www.planetside-universe.com/forums/member.php?action=mailform&userid=1378

OR, by email:
mailto:[email protected]

This is the message:

We Are
The Empires Chosen Few
We are swift. Silent. And invisible.
We Will not fail our country
We will not fail each other
We fight so that peace may reign
WE ARE THE GHOSTS

West Coast Server

Information

We are the ones that will protect the vanu's culture , we are sworn to protect the empire in the heat of the battle. We will not let the empire fall!

The ghosts outfit is ta vanu outfit. We will form ways to beat our opponents no matter what may come around.

About the leader or the General

The leader is a very experienced fps'er and has took control of many bad situations and made them good. He has played fps games for over 6 years and will keep playing.

How Does One Advance in a Rank?

We have a special system that allows all members to reach a destinated rank. But not all ranks are easy to come by . You must prove to fellow members you have good leadership , and prove that you will not let us down . In Order to pass to some certain ranks you must e-mail me , I will then send you a special code that only special ranks get , you must agree to that code in order to advance. In most ranks , if a high rank sees you doing something good , they will advance you.

Opportunities

The ~Ghosts~ outfit is all about leadership and cooperation. But , their are many oppertunities you can gain by joining us. Some may include: friendship, gaining certs and other equipment , make new friends , raid keeps and other empires places , and most of all FUN.

Will their be special groups that different "classes" or people with specefic certs can join?

Yes , in time their will be.

How Do i join?

that is EXTREMELY simple , you can e-mail me at [email protected] . Or you can go to our recruiting forum here http://pub31.bravenet.com/forum/show.php?usernum=2605595029&cpv=1 now if your using the forums please do not spam.

What are the Requirments to join?
The Requirments to join are that you have played atleast 2 years of fps , you will try your hardest to help the outfit , and you'll show up for raids and meetings.

leaders E-mail: [email protected]

Lets Prove Everything Else Wrong , We will stand up for whats right , and make sure the enemy empires flurish in our dust. I Hope to see you their.

I really didn't need to get this shit in my inbox.

powdahound
2003-03-10, 06:48 PM
:lol: I haven't gotten one yet... That's quite annoying though.

Hamma
2003-03-13, 03:46 PM
hmm, anyone else get this?

Got Haggis
2003-03-13, 03:59 PM
i saw some people bitching about it in IRC....thats why I posted..cuz I assumed it was spam.

NCG JMan
2003-03-13, 04:02 PM
No. No spam from them anyway.

starrider
2003-04-09, 06:30 PM
ok i am a member of the ghosts and i have spoken with our leader and these e-mails will stop as of now. sorry and if u didnt like it then why didnt anyone complain to us about it??? honestly we were just trying to get more members because no one seemed to reply to our posts in the recuirting forum. but like i said there will be no more e-mails like this from the Ghosts. sorry and since this has been delt with can this be deleted???

QuickStar
2003-04-10, 05:26 PM
Im the leader of the Ghost clan and found who has been sending these e-mails and have dealt with him. I am sorry to everyone out their who got these e- called. Although by all means it can not be called spam .from what the person said , he said that he didnt send tons , but enough. He also said that he only sent them to the people that he though would be interested.

I apoligize to everyone for these e-mails , although i would like to say that I Got haggis sent me an e-mail with unapropiate language for a mere e-mail (basically he said he wanted to kill me) , he also sent a e-mail to my entire clan telling them to unform (inwhich i have no clue if he rlly did this , but i have reasons to believe he did). So i find it very annoying for wasting ur time with my clan , trying to unform us. But for the rest of the community i am very sorry for these e-mails , and thanks for the people that did not "harras" my clan if they got an e-mail

Topic Closed

cyberkiller
2003-04-12, 01:51 AM
ya sorry for the people who got the e-mails like quick said. althought we were NOT the ones who sent them out so..... ya
sorry:)

Revolver
2003-04-25, 10:29 AM
Wow the ghost's mstory changed three times -_-;

QuickStar
2003-04-25, 09:58 PM
err , wat r u talkin bout? , i only se one

Revolver
2003-05-01, 02:24 PM
1) Yeah it was us. Sorry!
2) OK, whoever it was has been dealt with.
3) It wasn't us.

Revolver
2003-05-01, 02:26 PM
That's what I mean "3 times".

No offense but I'd love to see you guys if u ever went to court.
1 pleads guilty
2 plea witheld
3 pleads not guilty
:D

QuickStar
2003-05-01, 08:18 PM
ahh thats what u ment , well , we kind of got mixed up here , se , their was a guy in the clan who thought he could help us recruit by sending mass e-mails to the psu community. THIS PERSON WAS IN THE CLAN, i have dealt with this person who was in the clan . But it wasnt us , but it was our clan member- if u get what i mean

starrider
2003-05-01, 08:20 PM
i never said that we were guilty just that it would stop.