Enrico has posted additional changes to patch 3.11
Additionally Voidrage has announced a playtest for March 13th.
- The first time help icon has been replaced to a glowing exclamation point to coincide with the recent art changes.
- Changed the Switchblade cert prerequisite to ATV
- Players can create characters from all three empires now (Limits on switching back and forth still exist)
- /appeal is being changed to pop up an external help browser to get assistance. You can choose to close it before launching the browser or proceed
- More signs have been added to the sanctuary
- Training Missions have been further revised
- Tactical overlay settings are now saved
- Edited vehicle first use help
- Made Platoon chat color to a bright orange by default
- Removed LFS toggle from chat window (Where it is located on the status window makes it obsolete)
- ...and numerous other tweaks to UI, first time help, navigation and keymappings... Full list will be provided very soon
For more details on the playtest click here.
Playtest -- March 13th, 2006 (Build 3.11) -- 3:00p Los Angeles / 6:00p New York / 11:00p UK
Continent: Searhus, Operation: Crater of Doom, Death, and Dread!
- VS Objective: Use a NC or TR alt and join in on the fun!
- NC Objective: Crush the TR and force them out of Oro!
- NC will start with Ngaru
- TR Objective: Crush the NC and force them out of Ngaru!
- TR will start Oro
- The rest of the continent will be slit up between the TR and NC so that both sides have all base benefits!
- Please keep the fighting between these 2 bases. If needed the NC may use Pele as a fall back base and the TR may use Akua as a fall back base should you lose your primary base.
- This will be an limited engagement scenario and the following rules apply: Stay on Searhus! Stay in the Crater!
- Added fun stuff: Both sides will have full module benefits!
- TR will have NC vehicles!
- NC will have TR vehicles!
- The team with the lower population will also get VS vehicles!
- The team with too many players will face random meteor strikes and VoidRage's magical CUD of unlimited OSs'. Keep the teams even you nubs
|2006-03-09 06:51 PM|
[News] Additional Changes and Playtest