PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PlanetSide Next Galaxy
View Single Post
Old 2011-01-25, 01:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
2coolforu
First Lieutenant

Holy hell, that thing looks like it might be a proper aircraft, I cant really tell without seeing the back of the aircraft to see if the engine pods rotate but it has flaps (!) which could mean realistic flight mechanics. Even if it has planetside style easy flaps no Planetside 1 aircraft had flaps since they used their extremely manouverable engine pods to bank and turn.

The fact it has wheels, less gun defence (apart from a tailgun) and a sleeker overall look reeks to me that it isn't VTOL like the Galaxy gunship of Planetsides past but an aircraft that requires a runway.

If that's true planetside could be becoming triply awesome (Possibly galaxies could act as HART's - travelling across seas between continents)

Seeing alot of whining about the graphics across the interwebz. Many claiming that the graphics are equal to Planetside 1 graphics. Personally they look like they are going to be better than most modern games now, the graphics look very crisp, especially the metal textures and the glass, the gold colour is also very vibrant and well done.

It looks like Planetside 2 will have its own visual style .

or

Yeah, graphics are about the same.... O.o

Last edited by Ghryphen; 2011-01-25 at 02:05 PM.