PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - [Chainfall Original] Air Cruisers: Next
View Single Post
Old 2011-03-02, 11:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
brinkdadrink
Corporal

Re: [Chainfall Original] Air Cruisers: Next

I think giant air ships would be great but so were the thought of giant robots. If implemented right could change the tides of war but still be balanced.

My thoughts to add would be
- 2 man crew just to move it. It can hover in place without anyone but needs atleast 2 guys to actually move (one pilot and one spotter i guess at specific stations)
- put a timer on it. Dont just make it a lot of outfit points but also make it so you can only get 1 per month or 2 months. If that was the case then you can have them be the beast of the sky because if you lose it you lose it for a long time.
- I like the look dvidd
- Add a giant air cannon to bases so if you want to park overtop of a base without dieing quickly, you need to take that out first (make it slow fire, long range, only shoot upwards, no splash damage so hard to hit small aircraft such as mos and reaver)
- Make mandatory for all large hard ports to be the same. So if you choose to come in against ground then all the guns are ground so there is a weakness but will still take a lot to kill.

Again think would be a great idea but needs to be perfected before throwing it in like the BFR's

Last edited by brinkdadrink; 2011-03-02 at 11:11 AM.