PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - What SOE should do to keep the community involved
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-24, 02:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
exLupo
Contributor
Sergeant Major

Re: What SOE should do to keep the community involved

The CSM is pretty unique. Other companies have things like class leads and MVP forumgoers as the closest analogue. Without the rich player community present in EVE, I don't think this would be possible. There may be place for this in PS2 but it will be years down the road. I don't really think PS1/2 caters to the kind of people that would want or need this kind of service. On top of that, the PS1 forum community got far too much attention and catering so I would hardly be surprised if SOE took more of a "We hear you but this is still our baby." stance this time around.

I'm cool with that.

@Soothsayer: The one thing to remember about Goons. They don't play games together to help themselves win. They play games together to help everyone else lose.
There is no better cause to fight than the simple need that blood be spilled. Do not fight because you receive reward or praise. Fight because that other bastard exists solely to die beneath the heel of your boot.

And that was that.