PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - EVE Online
Thread: EVE Online
View Single Post
Old 2011-08-24, 07:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #30
xmodum
Colonel

Re: EVE Online

Well I got my original character Xmodum back, with Peace's help (Thanks alot mang. 14mill SP not lost hurray!). And went to Otalieto in my Drake to pick up some stuff before moving to Tash-Murkon where my buddy who is new was doing missions, to help him. Well, I forgot about little Aunenen xD Yea, Pirate gank. And podded. Great first 15 minutes back in my character honestly. Got some good hits back on the cruiser but I didn't last long in a PvE fit. It was refreshing.

Then ended up flying through Jita, figured I'd throw a salute out to the thousands in the system for old time sake. Then out of no where some guy sent me a couple bil isk and said "I quit"......

Probably the best first half hour back in the game I could imagine, some PvP, and becoming rich be pure luck. Anyways. Anyone wants to chill and shit I'm just doing missions in Tash-Murkon with my char Xmodum, I'd love to play with some PSU members.

Trying to figure out me and my buds future in the game, He's hooked, we havn't stopped playing for almost a full week now, every spare chance we get we're on mission running or something. In some newbie mining corp helping them out with a war, most are only a few months old. But I wanna get back into null space fun.