PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - SOE Event Planning: Suggestions wanted!
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-06, 05:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
Nephilimuk
Master Sergeant

Re: SOE Event Planning: Suggestions wanted!

1. Have you been to one of our events before? If so, what did you like about it? What did you dislike? No never attended I live in Britain : (

2. If you haven't, what sorts of panels & activities would bring you to Vegas to hob nob with our Planetside 2 team & other players/fans? A get out of jail free card which works with my wife and the opportunity to shape the game the direction

3. Any other suggestions? how about a Europe event! Manchester is the centre of the known universe so I would go there.

Regarding other conventions:

1. Do you attend PAX East in Boston or PAX Prime in Seattle? If we didn't exhibit, but had other ways of showing the game at either, what sorts of things would you like to experience regarding Planetside 2? No I live in the UK and European events a few and far between for SOE. However if it was streamed I would like to see the event as a sound board to illustrate the scale of the game.

2. Do you attend ComicCon? Dragon*Con? Games-Com Cologne? What would draw you to attend these events if Planetside 2 was involved? No Games Com Cologne is in Germany and Europe iz quite big

** if you did do an event in the UK i do promise to take you and the team out for a jar of real (proper) ale!!!!