PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Battlefield 3 - Close Quarters Expansion
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-17, 03:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
Coreldan
Colonel

Re: Battlefield 3 - Close Quarters Expansion

Maps like Grand Bazaar and Seine Crossing are just about the only maps I play anymore nowadays.

I just hate how you cant do shit about vehicles unless you are an engineer, which I just about never am. Might look forward to this, but if the maps are anything similar to Metro, then no thanks. I do love Grand Bazaar very much though.

As for problems with BF3, I dont have much problems other than 1) spawning sucks, half of my deaths are instant from spawn 2) the killcam interrupting menu 3) metro. Those are about it. Otherwise I think the game is extremely solid.

Hmh, checked the trailer. Not sure if I'm fancy over indoors like CQB, I'm afraid it gets metroish. I love the Grand Bazaar type of maps that arnt in your face ranges all the time, but not the sniper paradise of many other maps either. Just about the only thing that can ruin an amazing Grand Bazaar game is when there are some tards hugging nothing but mortar.

Core - Lieutenant | HIVE | Auraxis
Visit us at http://www.wasp-inc.org and YouTube

Last edited by Coreldan; 2012-03-17 at 03:16 AM.