PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Could BFRs work better with the new resource system?
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-17, 08:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #172
Vancha
Colonel

Re: Could BFRs work better with the new resource system?

Originally Posted by HtSgtMAD View Post
what is the point of long lists of general military functions?
He asked for them.

Originally Posted by HtSgtMAD View Post
I don't why all the BFR ppl just don't go play all those games that were listed with mechs in them already, leave PS2 alone, we don't need to start destroying the game before its even released.
Do I need to point out the flaws in that? Besides, no one's suggesting this is put in before release. SOE would need to wait until the majority of the people playing their game didn't have an irrational aversion to upright vehicles.

Originally Posted by Malorn View Post
No, it's a silly question.
Dodge.

Originally Posted by Skitrel View Post
Let me BOLD the important part of that question you just responded to with that lengthy list entirely incorrectly Vancha.
In what way was that important? Is there not room for multiple vehicles performing the same role in different ways? Should we remove ATV's, MBTs' and Liberator's AV capabilities since Aircav's already got that covered?

Oh no, they don't count because they're already in the game. I hope you weren't fond of buggies, because following those rules, the only role left for them is quick transport (which the galaxy sort of occupies already), unless the ATVs can hold a passenger, in which case buggies are screwed. Bye bye buggies. See you never.