PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Smed Tweets update on ProSieben Deal
View Single Post
Click here to go to the next VIP post in this thread.   Old 2012-03-28, 06:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #118
Brollywood
PlanetSide 2
EU Prod. Manager

Talking Re: Smed Tweets update on ProSieben Deal

Originally Posted by Sotonian View Post
So as a European, i will 100% be able to play on an American server at full game launch?
I can confirm this. As a European you can play on an American server at full game launch.

I obviously can't answer all pro7/soe deal related questions right now unfortunately, but if you guys can perhaps gather up all your most important questions I'll do my best to feed them through and get you answers where possible.

For everything else, we will have more information as soon as it becomes available.

I understand your trepidation as to my authenticity - it's the internet after all! You could look me up though I guess, maybe take the "Brolly" part of "Brollywood" as a start.

That is my twitter account that was posted yea, although its been gathering cobwebs.

I was actually at GDC for a different title (in my previous company), but I was present at the PlanetSide 2 conference.

Last edited by Brollywood; 2012-03-28 at 07:01 AM.