PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Tactical use of... Smoke
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-09, 12:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #57
aleksandrgrc
Corporal

Re: Tactical use of... Smoke

im all for more choices.

im just hoping the liberator have smoke rounds as well. now that its not a typical bomber.
for those of us that played call of duty, you may recall a certain ac-130 mission. its very clear that this weapon platform is more support and has the view it needs to help support the tactical and strategic level. and a bunch o different rounds would be perfect for this bomber to be doing exactly what the groundpoundrs need. (precission problem solving) that may or may not involve explosives.

and if i cant see from smoke i know at least i have my left leg cause no frag or a face cause no plasma.

now of course the liberator will play differently than the ac130 but i can see it being used similarly in certain situations. it stays outdoors. u wont see 2000 liberators firing smoke and if its to much. make it a requirement that a semi sustained barrage is needed to keep it around for anything more than 15 /20 seconds.

finally infiltrators with smoke is a decent idea. because it attracts the eye even if u cant see in the smoke it distracts and infiltrators may get to the right positions to best use it before other classes on the front line