View Single Post
Old 2012-05-02, 09:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
Saieno
Contributor
Master Sergeant

Misc Info
Re: SOE Game Distribution

Originally Posted by xSquirtle View Post
I never understood why SOE never puts "DOWNLOAD YOUR GAME HERE!" in clear bolded letters in an easy to access area. Instead they have to search through mountains of pages of useless crap each time, same goes for their account subscription manager.

having that being said, they need stream's "DOWNLOAD NOW" ability.
I really don't know what some of you are talking about. Go to EverQuest 2.com and whats the first thing you see? PLAY NOW which instantly starts downloading. Its the same story for (in no particular order) EverQuest Live, FreeRealms, DC Universe Online, Clone Wars Adventures, Magic the Gathering Tactics, Legends of Norrath, and PoxNora.

For other non-free to play games they have obvious buy now buttons such as Payday the Heist, Vanguard Saga of Heroes, and Planetside Live.

But even if you just head straight to SOE.com they have every single game right there in a huge list for you with convenient play now buttons. They even have a Games tab at the very top of the website with Free Trials link, which leads to direct downloads and reinstall links for all of their game trials or if you're already subscribed. I don't really know what more you want.