PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Trayvon Martin
Thread: Trayvon Martin
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-04, 07:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #493
The Desert Fox
Master Sergeant

Re: Trayvon Martin

Last I checked being white hasn't gotten me shit. Working 2 jobs while going to school has gotten me a lot of places, but I don't think being white forced me to work harder or go to school. I went to a very wealthy high school because my mom worked 2 jobs to put me there, but it was a public school and the inner city would bus kids in because it wasn't fair that they didn't get to go to a school like mine.

Of the black kids who were bussed in, 1/2 would drop out by their junior year, and 1/4 would go to jail by their senior year. I played football with a kid, and one day a bunch of his friends thought it would be fun to ambush a white family outside the metro and literally beat then almost to death for no reason, when he was called in to identify them, he wouldn't do it. He was their but had no part in it, and instead of testifying he went to jail because "you don't rat on your friends" he was a hell of a football player and a good student. What kind of mentality is that?