Thread: Trayvon Martin
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-06, 02:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #503
Warborn
Contributor
Major General

Re: Trayvon Martin

Originally Posted by Sobekeus View Post
Warborn, you are the fucking idiot. I've lost my job over women who were less qualified, over minorities that never actually did theirs, and even before that I had to tip toe around every non male and/or non white person. Does that sound like privileged male whiteness to you? Maybe where you come from it isn't the same, but you are not fucking qualified to tell me I'm wrong.
Yeah, I am qualified to tell you you're wrong. Look at the statistics. Who gives a fuck where I'm from, it's on the Internet you muppet. The group which has the best social mobility and every statistic going in their favour is white men. Yeah, boo hoo, maybe one time something didn't go your way and affirmative action or something reared its head. Cry about it. Shit like that exists because white guys have such an advantage that there need to be rules like that to avoid the workplace from being almost completely staffed and run by white men.

This forum is honestly so funny. It's like Free Republic took a dump and it landed on PSU. I've never seen such a collection of crazy, ignorant, right-wing, racist shitheads.