Thread: Trayvon Martin
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-06, 02:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #504
Warborn
Contributor
Major General

Re: Trayvon Martin

Originally Posted by The Desert Fox View Post
Lets take a look again Warborne, A hispanic shoots a black kid in what he caims self defense, and the entire black community nationwide goes into an uproar including major sports teams, congressmen, and our President himself. The black community has taken to the streets and now an innocent white man has already paid the price in retaliation.

A 13 year old white boy is SET ON FIRE for BEING WHITE, and it doesn't make headline news. No congressmen come to his rescue, and you don't see me and my buddies in the street out for revenge, and its hard for the police to do their job when the community refuses to help.
Hurf durf, lets take a look at it again. An unarmed kid committing no crime is shot and the police let the shooter go and no real investigation is done. Versus, a kid is attackers and the police are investigating. Can you spot the difference? It's funny, because you racists have been posting stuff like this for much of the thread. The difference is that nothing was being done in the case of Trayvon Martin. In this kid set on fire's case, and many others, the police were actively pursuing it with the intent of charging someone and seeing them prosecuted. It's a big difference and it's why these stupid comparisons miss the entire point.