PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Customization Woes
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-08, 06:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #225
LostAlgorithm
Staff Sergeant

Re: Customization Woes

Originally Posted by Kipper View Post
So that they can have a way to provide the client for free and without a monthly subscription....

This thread is now officially lol. Every time someone makes a point you don't like, you ignore it or come up with some illogical reason why the bit of the game that makes money for the developers should be toggleable just for you.

Polls have been suggested - if you want to get a feel for what people are thinking (if that hadn't come across enough) then design a non-loaded question and run it. Then we can stop pointlessly repeating ourselves and getting nowhere.
I'll make a poll when I have time. I'd want to do it justice and not just throw something together quickly like I usually do with these posts. Sorry if I have other things I have to do as well.

And I'm not ignoring facts, I simply disagree with their perception of the issue. I've been proposing it as a way that would also make money for the developers, a way to further augment their cash flow beyond just the customizations themselves, and to give players further options. And I believe that many who say they'd never purchase skins if a toggle were an option are, well, not lying, but making very premature decisions that they'd likely not follow through on.