PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Religion
Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-04, 08:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #656
Vancha
Colonel

Re: Religion

Originally Posted by IDukeNukeml View Post
It most assuredly did not arise from nothing...
Demonstrate how you know this.

Something HAD to make it and we just dont know what it is yet.....
No "had" about it, nor is "make it" the right term.

Something (not someone) may have triggered it and we just don't know what it was yet.

That's where you end. That's the stop. You don't know, so you don't know. You have no reason to go beyond that point.

I personally choose to believe it's MY God...
Were you brought up with a god?

IF I am wrong, IF I have lived my life in absolute ignorance and I die... I have lost absolutely nothing. At least I chose SOMETHING.
Actually you might have lost something. If your god is responsible for our minds, maybe he wants to see who uses them properly and who forsakes their god-given rationality to believe what they want to believe. Or maybe it's someone elses god presiding over us, in which case I imagine he'll treat us neutrals far better than those who had an affair with some pretender.

And that is far more than many of you have chosen. And I'm sorry.... Through the masks that are placed on your face, through the years you've learned to accept whatever it is you accepted to make you this way, To think this way.... Know this.

I am not wrong.
I've never had a blind person pity me for being able to see before.

It's called critical thinking and it's actually pretty useful. Maybe you should try it some time.

Last edited by Vancha; 2012-06-04 at 08:10 AM.