Thread: Sunderer
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-04, 05:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #50
Piper
First Sergeant

Re: Sunderer

Originally Posted by Gugabalog View Post
I think they could have real value as barricades in the canyons on Indar
Perhaps, but given that everything else in game (cover wise) appears to be indestructible I'd rather hide behind something that AV can't lock on and exploderate.

Without the fifteen minutes of thumb twiddling to hack an empty base I wonder if we'll come up with some of the silly'er things we did in PS1 quite so quickly.

There is of course the infamous ANT-bomb. They would explode very violently (more than your average terminal vehicle) near the start, but it got pulled when people started using them as suicide attacks and just dropping them out of the back of Galaxies.

There was a bizarre event in PS1 where they started stripping out certs from the game, can't remember what it was about, don't think it was the "Bending" (don't ask) but something else. But with so little left to actually play with I remember my friend-fit decided we should start pulling Lodestars and Galaxies and using them as er...."artillery". It worked oddly well with so few other AoE weapons on the field by that point.