PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Outfits and you in PS2.
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-04, 05:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info
Re: Outfits and you in PS2.

so, first outfit i ever joined was D2A on Markov right after launch. I got along well with a bunch of thier members, some of whom im still good friends with to this day. Then they opened a second division on Emerald and I moved over there to play NC. I stuck with them for a while, and left because I just had different goals at the time than zerging a lot. They weren't doing the same things I wanted to do. Good people though, and I always enjoy fighting with and against them. That was the largest zergfit I ever joined, but it was worth it.

Then eventually, I moved onto Forgotten Soldiers. Left after three weeks or so because again, they weren't doing what I wanted to do. Same with another couple outfits, though I remain good friends with many of them to this day. One of them was Army of 1, I left when they went inactive after a while. They had some of the best tankers and ground transport guys ive ever ran with.

Then I joined Cerberus Company, stayed with them until late 2007. We did a lot of resecures, opened new conts and all of that fun stuff. Wele on Cyssor, and Igaluck on Ceryshen were our regular haunts. Cerberus Company no longer exists, many of its members are apart of other notable outfits, such as Delta Triad, Black Widow Company, and a few others.

I took a four year break in 2008 until 2011. Came back and joined S.A.S until a month or two ago when it went inactive, like Cerb Co, SAS does resecures and all of that stuff. Good group of people and many of them I am still friends with today.

Today, I'm a member of the Praetorian Guard. Its a mobile infantry group that hits hard, moves fast, completes objectives and moves on. Its also pretty funny to be in vent with these guys.

What should you learn from this? JOIN A GODDAMN OUTFIT. Seriously. Its worth it.

Retired NC CR5, Cerberus Company.
Not currently playing PS2. Anyone with a similar name is not me. My only characters are listed in my stats profile here on PSU.