PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Outfits and you in PS2.
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-05, 02:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
Helwyr
Sergeant Major

Re: Outfits and you in PS2.

Originally Posted by Piper View Post
Did I miss any?
Solo stop-sending-me-invites-fit

I started out PS1 in no outfit, and ended up joining an outfit of a group of players I had played other MMOs with, they didn't stick around long in PS1 which left me alone in the Outfit, which was perfect. It was perfect, because as a player without an outfit you got spammed outfit invites all the time, worse you'd also get way more squad invites from players trying to gain Command Rank.. mostly players that had no business speaking in the command chats...and the game definitely didn't need more OS spam. Anyway, being in an outfit made most assume you were already in a squad and save you a gazillion invites.

I'm all for working for the common goals of my chosen Faction and listening to the natural leaders of the Faction (Ie not people just with a backpack and a mouth), but I don't want to be on voice, or feel compelled to play certain times or play in any other way than what I choose, and I see no point in grouping with a bunch of randoms, half of whom are probably 4th empire. So Solo stop-sending-me-invites-fit is what works for me.