PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Incoming Special founders edition
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-05, 06:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #14
Ipimpnoobs
Sergeant

Re: Incoming Special founders edition

I hope by founder you mean people purchasing premium account pre-release.

Ideas as follows:
1. Mascot bobble heads for all vehicles (hood ornaments if there is no cock-pit view)
`VS gets mini purple, black and teal T-Rex bobble head

`TR gets a mini red and black K9 British bulldog (dedicated to their dictator leader Total Biscuit) bobble head

`NC get a blue and gold, "fight the power Fist," with a cowboy hat bobble head

2. Every helmet on all armor sets have a significant feature, showing everyone they were there from the beginning. Can be toggled off. (spartan mohawk, gold chain, glowy, bling etc...)

3. Founders gun paint pattern. Shiny GOLD or PLATINUM Diamond plated. Think super rich dictators with those gold and diamond ak47's in the movies. (Hellz yea basti!!!)

4. Founders emote of a holographic slave you can belittle, free from captivity or teach astrology stuff. (predicated upon faction choice...get it?) It is the future.....is it not?

5. Founders have an emote that affects all players around them.
`VS lift their glowing hands in the air as if praying to aliens while chanting

`TR instills discipline towards the crowd, everyone around them salutes and they all stand at attention (march count sound plays in the background)

`NC lifts his "fight the power," fist high in the air, the crowd claps and cheers." (pro football stadium cheering sound plays in the background) (cowbells, whistling, ohhhhhhh etc....) Think battle cry!
(any kind of movement etc... negates effects)

6. Founders UI in game pages like class upgrades, vehicles and map have the option of changing colors. Maybe mac/iphone white, like star wars or something. Think super clean but really futuristic.

7. Your forum name and picture get a founders icon, showing ur leet status in-game and out. It also displays a special icon in chat when u type.

8. All founders get a -5 second spawn to any one vehicle permanently

9. For each player a founder brings to the game and they buy premium, the founder is credited with one free premium month. Everyone else gets a discount.

10. All founders, are exclusively given stock options at soe at a fair discounted subsidized rate. =P what...I got to look after my own interests. Can't fault me for trying....sheesh.

Last edited by Ipimpnoobs; 2012-09-05 at 07:40 AM.