PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: SOE Live Interview with Matt Higby
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-25, 02:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #52
Levente
First Sergeant

Re: SOE Live Interview with Matt Higby

Originally Posted by LONGFELLA KOJ View Post
Not to butt in here but wasn't it all "those" players who were supporters of Planetside-universe up until the day you flipped it to Planetside 2 central? I wouldn't just shrug them off. People loved Planetside 1, you cannot fault them for taking the opportunity to voice their opinons on a forum (set up by you btw) And don't just throw them under the bus because the prettier girl decided to sit down next to you on the bus to school.

Planetside 2 for me is a beautiful game. It's got alot going for it. I just hope the aim is to create a game that makes new and old players happy. Not just another HaloBattlefieldModernCallofduty shooter that seems to get pumped out every 3 months.

Right now as it stands, Planetside 2, while beautiful, has half the strategic game play of even Tribes 1 from 1998.

I'm not a bitter vet, infact have been trying to play the game and get to know it. But, I really want to crave playing this game like I did with Planetside 1 back in 2003-2011. And right now, I don't. Who knows, after launch maybe I'll get the stuff that appeals to me more.
then dont butt in xddd