PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - It feels like they kidding us..
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-20, 11:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
Tatwi
Contributor
Major

Re: It feels like they kidding us..

Originally Posted by SeraphC View Post
It's not just your English that's bad. It's your writing in general.

This is false. TR owned Indar about a month ago(missing comma) when I first started playing. It got reset either due to some downtime or due to a half asses cap attempt by another faction. (That was a very poorly structured sentence) I don't know.

It's not just the TR who lack organisation on Ceres. You (should have been a comma, not a new sentence. Also using the personal "you" instead of the proper "one") have the same problem with every faction. No major, organized outfits, (should have been "and") no leadership at a faction level. Very little (should have been "few", as little does not fit this context) smaller outfits stepping up and doing something meaningful.
Next time you think about slamming someone else for their use of the English language, perhaps you should consider your own imperfect mastery of it. English is not the native language for all people in the world, nor is it mastered by most who claim it as their native tongue, both of which are perfectly fine; Stop being an Internet snob.

Last edited by Tatwi; 2013-01-20 at 11:50 AM.