PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - It feels like they kidding us..
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-20, 06:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
SeraphC
Sergeant

Re: It feels like they kidding us..

Originally Posted by Tatwi View Post
Next time you think about slamming someone else for their use of the English language, perhaps you should consider your own imperfect mastery of it. English is not the native language for all people in the world, nor is it mastered by most who claim it as their native tongue, both of which are perfectly fine; Stop being an Internet snob.
I know my mastery of it is imperfect. I know I misplace coma's and still make mistakes like using "little" when "few" is correct. I appreciate the corrections by the way. English is not my native language and therefore I welcome any input that will allow me to perfect it.

However you cannot compare my posts with his. Nor does this have anything to do with the mastery of the English language. Look at his post. He's not even trying. Several points at random places in his text, new lines everywhere, no capitals, ... Those are all things that have nothing to do with a specific language. I've seen writing like that before, mostly it comes from kids who couldn't care less about writing correctly and when in school spend more time throwing things at their teachers than actually paying attention and learning something.

What was wrong with "organisation" by the way? The "asses" instead of "assed" was probably firefox flagging it as incorrect and me not paying attention.

Feel free to go over my post again.

Last edited by SeraphC; 2013-01-20 at 06:36 PM.