PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The Impending Magrider Nerf.
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-25, 06:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Chewy
Major

Re: The Impending Magrider Nerf.

Im not one that can debate over mags as I don't have much time with them. Will say that they are a BITCH to hit if they see you, at any range. Any other tank has only 2 ways they can move and are easy to adjust for. Working as intended? Yeah. Overpowered? Maybe, it's not for me to say. Though Id love to see them be a lot looser in controls. Like being on wet buttered ice, hard to get moving and hard to stop as well as not being able to stay on a slope without input to counter gravity.

In truth the main reason Im posting is to ask why the NC MAX hate? They have shotguns that are CRAP at any range outside of 10m. I run with dual Matlocks (Matchlocks? Can't remember, the ones that are suppose to have the best range) and still have to use an entire mag to kill someone from across a room. If Im not covering a door or inside a compound I have to run from fights or get shredded from the constant reloading needed. TR have the better MAXes if you ask me, they have more range and the ammo to take on a small group. VS MAXes, kinda meh. Never see one of them do great so they might need a bit of a buff. Though they are Zoidbergs, that may be a reason why.