PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Instant Action E-Sports and PlanetSide 2
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-01, 12:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Pella
Captain

Re: Instant Action E-Sports and PlanetSide 2

Good Video Hamma, Your best so far imo.

My view on Esports, And i have played many games competitively. Not on a Pro level. As Esports as what we know it as of today isnt the same 3+ years ago.

But, Games require Balance. And i am not talking about tank A is better than tank B ect. I am talking about Map balance on player numbers along with things like Nano Weave armor which offers a flat out HP increase compared to 0 certs. How fast a medic can rez. All these little things makes it imbalanced.

If they want Esports. My vision would be to have a new map with outposts. And have them instanced like Global Agender. And once that "Outfit" Has taken or defended that outpost/Base its locked down for a period of time. And each hex offers a global + Resource bonus for that entire empire.

But again there has to be a que system, Where each player selects there class, And outfits que for 12v12 or 20v20 ect.

This is the only way i see it happening.

Also Note: COD:BO2 Just announced a $1million pize pool for there ESL European Championship.

ESL is where they moneys at. MLG just got done big style

Last edited by Pella; 2013-02-01 at 12:36 PM.