Thread: News: T-Ray Tweets New Vehicle
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-06, 06:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
BorisBlade
First Lieutenant

Re: T-Ray Tweets New Vehicle

Originally Posted by Canaris View Post
my bets on Deliverer
clearly not that, but wish it was. Only one gun that used from the outside and no transport space. Basically a marauder without the second gun. Not bad, could be great, it will all depend on how its implemented. The MBT's were implemented terribly, so if they cant even get to the level of a 10 year old game with ancient tech that they own the rights on (let alone improving on it), then they can easily even screw buggies up as crazy as that sounds.

I'm hoping they stop the BF cloning process and get it right for once. I used to spend most of my absurd amounts of playtime driving vehicles for my gunners and loved it in ps1. But they refuse to let me do that in ps2 and honestly i havent played in months more than 5 mins every few weeks due to many things, but this being one of the bigger reasons.
Waiting for the return of the superior, real PS style teamwork oriented vehicles with drivers not gunning, and in fixed vehicle slots so we can once again have real, epic, vehicle battles where the tanks actually move in combat rather than a silly 1700's era line up and shoot.