PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Squad Beacon March 2nd Recording
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-05, 02:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #28
Rolfski
Major

Re: Squad Beacon March 2nd Recording

Originally Posted by robocpf1 View Post
I'd think that even if you had an outfit leader that made his/her outfit shine solely in PS2, never having played PS1, that player would still suggest features from other games he/she has played, whether that's Battlefield, Call of Duty, Quake, Unreal Tournament, or a anything else.
Can't argue with that but if you see the show dominated with examples/references from only one game, PS1, it becomes less easier to follow for the other people and more of an insider show.
That's also what I liked about LevelCap being part of this show. Although I don't always agree with his ideas, he brings in a different perspective and like him, I'm actually very curious about the solo/non-outfit percentage of the actual player base.

As for other suggestions for improvement, better preparation of the participants on the discussion topics would be nice. If you know that the road map will be a talking subject, it almost feels like an insult to the viewers if you didn't bother taking a recent look at it in preparation for the discussion.