PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Battles of Auraxis Live
Thread: News: Battles of Auraxis Live
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-04, 07:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
Rolfski
Major

Re: Battles of Auraxis Live

Originally Posted by bpostal View Post
Where was this cam this last weekend? Chaos on Miller almost 24 hours a day during double XP and I had to miss most of it due to the Holiday.
It would have been awesome to just park one cam at Scarred Mesa Skydock, another at Rashnu and float a third between the two.
I don't know if it was the 2x XP, the "ghost cap" of Indar (and subsequent triple lock) by the TR or the fact that the NC and VS just don't like us having nice things but DAMN did they seem pissed about something.
We need more factions that just wanna destroy one another because it all amounts to an incredible weekend.
Well played all!
+1
This cam would for sure have made awesome footage during the "TR Eastern Indar Cap & Hold Prank Event". 2000 players on a single Spec Ops Training Camp hex, that's not a meat grinder, it was more of a "Mount Shoarma".

Anyway, if you're in short supply of events to shoot or want to just train your observer cam skills, you can always get in contact with one of the TR outfits on Miller. They have regular mass alliance ops, involving 20+ outfits coordinating and I'm sure they will be willing to help you with this.