PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Your top annoying bugs and "quality of life" issues
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-14, 09:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Roy Awesome
First Sergeant

Re: Your top annoying bugs and "quality of life" issues

Platoon related bugs:

1) As platoon leader, I'm not in the /leader channel
2) As a platoon leader, I cannot set myself to the leader of a squad (The menu is changed to a generic 'Leave Squad' button). /squad setowner <Myname> doesn't work either.
3) If a squads leader changes, the private squad options are reset and default to public. This is not reflected in the UI (Outfit-only squad still looks outfit only).
4) Private squad must be checked if you want it outfit only. Cut out the middle man here and don't worry about the private squad check button.
5) The names of squads in the management UI change when another squad leader in the platoon changes the listing name of the squad. It's right on the public squad listing page, just wrong when you are a squad leader.
6) It'd be really really really really nice to just list my platoon, and if a squad fills up, new joiners are put into another squad in the platoon.
7) I would like a timer on the cooldown of my squad beacon. It's hard to see if I have ~10s left on beacon cooldown or it's ready to go as the gauge is mostly filled but I cant determine the pixels.
8) For my public squad running friends: The ability to ban people from your platoon
9) As a platoon or squad leader, it's be nice to recolor the squads. Also, rename them in the UI.

Outfit leader stuff:
1) When a player has been offline for over a month, the Last Online indicator does not show the date they were last online. It'd be nice to see when they last logged in (the date).
2) When a player has not logged in for a while (I don't know the length), they show up as BR 1 in the Outfit UI. I want to kick all the low BR players from my outfit that haven't logged in for over a month but I accedentally kicked some high BR players because it showed them as BR1.
3) I would like to be able to create ranks and titles for outfit members. Titles being ranks that have no permissions attached. We will use this to great comedy effect in TEST.
4) I would like a way to link a Steam group to our Outfit. For example, if a Event is starting in my outfit's steam group calendar, it would be nice to broadcast that to everyone online. Additionally, some button on the Outfit UI for players to join the steam group attached to our outfit from ingame if they've launched through steam and have the overlay (like the store does).

Other stuff:
1) Custom ingame Voice channels please! It kinda works (/voice join <channelname>) but it breaks randomly and has no UI support. Can we get this feature finished? Vanu on mattherson would love you long time.
2) Global Orders chat and contentent specific /leader chat.
3) Alert status and Alert leaderboard in the API.

Last edited by Roy Awesome; 2013-05-14 at 10:16 PM.