PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Your top annoying bugs and "quality of life" issues
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-15, 03:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
ChipMHazard
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Re: Your top annoying bugs and "quality of life" issues

Aw. Making us feel special, Captain Hair

Let's see.

-When redeploying you can pick and customize a class loadout. Have the game pick the last loadout that you selected to customize. Too many times have I changed a loadout before redeploying just to have me spawn in as the first loadout instead of the loadout that I was making changes to before deploying. (LOADOUT 01 instead of LOADOUT 02 as an example. LOADOUT 02 having been the one I wanted to spawn in as)

-Have the game remember weapon the configuration you last used. So that when you switch between weapons in a loadout you don't have to re-equip your attachments every time. (For example if I switch from my TAR to my TRV and then back again to my TAR, have the game remember which attachments I put on the TAR before switching to the TRV)

-Don't switch the default class over to the LA, ever. Always have it switch over to the last class that I used before redeploying. I don't remember all the instances that makes this happen, but redeploying as a MAX does this.

-Put the MBT equipable armour into one cert.

-Quick keys for choosing class loadouts.

-The toggle zoom needs to be changed. As soon as you reload it should not put you into ADS mode again. Any action not relating to firing your weapon should cancel the ADS. It's especially frustrating since after reloading I slow down because of the movement penalty while ADS'ing, which has meant my death on numerous occasions.

-Allow players to toggle locked camo on or off when selecting camo for their weapons, vehicles etc. via the drop down menu.

-Better physics for tracked vehicles. They slide far too easily.

-Switching from the underslug grenade launcher back to your primary seems to be unresponsive at times.

-Make it far more intuitive for players to deploy ammo via the ACE tool. Removing the ammo box as an equipable item and instead binding it to its own key, or the special ability key would work better.

-Unresponsive loadout terminals. I take it that this has to do with the amount of players currently inside the loadout screen, or somesuch. It can take quite a while before you're able to access the loadout screen.

-Show friendly mines on minimap and allow for easier identification on the HUD. Far too often friendly players have to shoote at mines in order to tell if they are friendly or hostile.

-Make decals show up on composite armor. Also the Fleet Plating on the Prowler covers up the decal. Decal placement needs work, especially on a MAX.

*Disclaimer: When participating in a discussion I do not do so in the capacity of a semidivine moderator. Feel free to disagree with any of my opinions.

Last edited by ChipMHazard; 2013-05-15 at 04:31 AM.