PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Lets start the discussion now - the future of PlanetSide
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-31, 02:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #74
Skittles
Sergeant

Re: Lets start the discussion now - the future of PlanetSide

I appreciate the passion some of you have for this game, but I do believe you are living in fantasy world if you think SOE is going to do anything for this game anymore.

Its been 8yrs or so since they've done anything with it. For months and months leading upto the release of PS2 they bad mouthed, hinted, blantantly came right out and said they hate Planetside and here you are hoping that they're going to do more then do a quiet 6 month free time without emails or anything else for notifications.

Its too much for them to even dedicate 2-5hrs of an interns job to send out email notifications that they're even giving out free time. Face the facts, Smed/Higby and the whole of SOE want Planetside to simply fade away. I dont know why. They probably couldnt even tell you why. Its something they probably couldnt even put their finger on. Its like to them bad music that you think is good or something. Its like trying to explain Mozart or Bach to someone that listens to Miley Cyrus. Your energy would be better spent elsewhere.

But, hey. More power to ya. I wish you the best of luck. Just realize you're up against 2 people that are on train tracks going only one direction regardless of what lays ahead.