PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Zealot Maxes need rebalancing
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-01, 02:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #142
Ellipson
Private

Re: Zealot Maxes need rebalancing

Originally Posted by Falcon_br View Post
So, I think we all agree here that the best nerfs are:
Activation time, it should take like 5 second to activate the ZOE (or maybe 3-5), during that time it won´t receive the rate of fire bonus, but it will receive increase damage, like it is on the TR max, we can´t move, but we don´t fire faster during that time!
Also a deactivation time, something with the same time, so when you hit then with a concussion grenade, they don´t turn ZOE off at the same time so your rocket won´t do additional damage to it. Can be longer, from 5 to 8 seconds.
It would be very nice to have, because it is very common for ZOE maxes turning on and off it hability depending of the situation.
This combined with the strafing nerfs to ZOE, changing both ZOE and Lockdown to not affect Bursters, a potential fracture adjustment, and some positive adjustments for the Shield should put MAX abilities in a good place. I'm not sure 5-8 seconds is the right figure for that, but an activation/deactivation time for ZOE would go a long way to making some of the available countermeasures more viable.

Not really sure what a good solution to the shield issue is, though; I would have liked to see something for NC that gave them more of an opportunity to operate outside, rather than something that mostly serves to make them even stronger inside. It's weird to me that 2 of the MAX abilities provide damage boosts while 1 doesn't.

Last edited by Ellipson; 2013-06-01 at 02:37 PM.