PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Outfits need to be bigger on Miller
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-09, 06:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
ringring
Contributor
General

Re: Outfits need to be bigger on Miller

Originally Posted by Sunrock View Post
An outfit that fields only one platoon is not that big. I would say it's about medium sized. Really big outfits field 4-5 platoons at the same time.

This numbers should be taken with a bit of salt. Active members counts every one that just logged in for 1 minutes once that month to those that play 16+ hours a day. If you look at my outfit the Outcasters you can see we have around 100 members online every month, but we are almost never more then 24 members online at the same time.

And if you ask me casual players does not count for more then cannon fodder. They are not online enough to make an impact on the day to day war effort going on in game. IE you will never notice they are there...
More like 100 per week not per month. When we were cooking on gas in PS1 the max I'd see online at once was around 80.

What we don't have now is a high churn rate. In ps1 we did although we also had a reasonably core group that were committed and experienced. From memory we had around 20+ cr5's that played outfit wars for instance.

'Really big has 4-5 platoons'? Wow. So upto 200 players online and of course there will be other players not online at that time, maybe to a ratio of 5:1

I think that's a bit unrealistic, especially for Miller.