PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Outfits need to be bigger on Miller
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-09, 11:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Eggy
Sergeant

Re: Outfits need to be bigger on Miller

heh. I was just talking to my buddies on TS this morning and saying there should have been a maximum size limits on outfits to stop the massive un organised and unfocused play.

I spent an hour on Miller this morning in an alert and was getting increasing frustrated at wathching large groups of the same outfits ghost cap, avoid fights, ignore stuff on radar and hang back not getting stuck in.

Theres never anyone on where you need them to be engaging the enemys that your spotting like mad becuase 99.9% of the time they are 1 hex back, bored, shooting empty base turrets or chatting on TS for 3 mins while an empty base caps.

I appreciate that some of the above is tactical play, but you dont need a full platoon of tanks, sunderers, harrasers and mosi support to cap a base with 0 enemies.

We have plenty of pop, it just seems to enjoy spending lots of its in game time doing boring shit.

I came to the conclusion that lots of smaller outfits and better commnication/organization is the way forward.

If you bring in a full platoon on Miller however, there's no competition unless you get overwhelmed by an unorganized enemy zerg, so no need to bring your A-game.
This is the biggest problem at the moment on Miller. Every time I leave a hex to advance I have two outcomes hit a zerg or ghosttown.