PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - How to fix the TR mini-chaingun (and the other HA weapons)
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-11, 05:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
Rumblepit
Second Lieutenant

Re: How to fix the TR mini-chaingun (and the other HA weapons)

Originally Posted by GreyFrog View Post
Huh? NC only get shotguns budday. I'd love a chaingun option, swap you for one of our 4/5 shotgun options :P

really???? you wanna trade? AT LEAST THE JACKHAMMER WORKS.
our pos mcg has been broken since launch, and we have heard since gu 3 or 4 that they would be looking into it.... what are we on now? almost gu 9,,,and the mcg is still a broken pos. shet rof, shet cof, shet spin up time. the only way to use the gun and have it be viable is to exploit the insta fire. even if you exploit the mcg with insta fire its still as useless as a shet flavored lolly pop.

msw is 10 times better than the mcg for hip fire, rhino, 200 rounds with extended mag and no spin up is 10 times better than the mcg for range. its a shet weapon, biggest waste of certs to date.

look at the stats on the spread sheet.your gimping yourself every time you equip it, we have far better guns with faster ttks that are more viable than the mcg.

i love how the nc and vs players praise our garbage...buy it, use it, and then come back and post when you have a clue

Last edited by Rumblepit; 2013-06-11 at 05:22 PM.