PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - How to respond to GU11
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-22, 10:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
omega four
Staff Sergeant

Re: How to respond to GU11

Agreed. Most gamers don't have the willpower or discipline to put their "actions" behind their words. Most gamers moan because it's the path to least resistance to effecting change but aren't willing to "put up or shut up".

I don't think I'm a fan of the vehicle resources change even though I haven't played PS2 with the GU11 release yet. But if I find that I can't pull enough vehicles to my satisfaction and pleasure (as I did prior to GU11), then I'll divert my limited gaming time to other vehicle-centric F2P games in the marketplace.

I'll have no regrets leaving PS2 as it's already given me hundreds of hours of fun gametime playing its vehicles. In return, I've given SOE my hard-earned cash in return.

But all good things must eventually come to an end....

Originally Posted by ChipMHazard View Post
True enough. IF people are capable of actually performing a boycott then it might work, doesn't normally work though. Still don't think that it's warranted in this case and it just seems like the normal forum moaning, even if it's more moaning than normal... Is that how we measure how good/bad a patch is? The Moan-O-Meter?

In general I'm all for not paying for a product that isn't living up to one's expectations, should be normal consumer practice.