PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Hossin Available NOW on Public Test
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-01, 04:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Canaris
Contributor
General

Re: Hossin Available NOW on Public Test

very impressed with the whole aesthetic of Hossin, from the giant dead log tunnels, to the swamp gas fog areas that you can get lost in not to mention the Soylent green lake.... (it's people!)

The interlink is a crazy facility, it's going to be a cloaker & LA dream killing area.

One major thing that needs to be addressed before it goes live is some of the door shield areas needed to be recessed back so they aren't flush with the door opening, just allows people inside the shield to stick their guns out with no chance of being shot.

Also I'm not sure that having all those easy spawn exits literally everywhere is a good idea, I'm all for giving defenders a chance but they have to have some jeopardy in holding onto their base.

"Don't matter who did what to who at this point. Fact is, we went to war, and now there ain't no going back. I mean shit, it's what war is, you know? Once you in it, you in it! If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie. But we gotta fight. "
Slim Charles aka Tallman - The Wire
BRTD Mumble Server powered by Gamercomms