PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - AGN: Community Clash FC vs TIW
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-30, 01:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #32
Falcon_br
Captain

Re: Community Clash FC vs TIW

I have a person that I know on TIW, Yooko:
https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428011263288535313

He and Kabei and one of the best maxes players on the server. I am eager to see them fighting zoe maxes.

Of course I want the VS to Win, but I am sure it won´t be an easy match.

Normally when my squad is facing TIW, we do like this, c4 on a TIW max, normally Kabei or Yooko, camp his body, they really care about k/d so several medics from TIW will come to resurrect them, we kill those medics and force then to leave, because they don´t accept losing K/D, they only pick easy fights.
The c4 is required because on a squad of 12, normally they have 5 medics and 5 engineers and 2 maxes, on a bio lab, I call those maxes as leaders and the medics and engineers as slaves.
They also run with a full medic squad, so they don´t lose k/d, when they do that, we max crash on their face.
They also spawn on camped bases, grab a sniper rifle or a max and keep shooting from the spawn shield, today toks5 was doing that on all bases the adrenaline/hell angels platoon was attacking during the Indar event.
Because I know yooko I always taunt him, like, get out the respawn room, come outside, be a man and face me! But he never does it. I know him since the first days of the game, so I know he is a coward that only cares about k/d and certs, he is also the person who did the scatmaxes are not OP video, posted here several times for the scatmaxes lovers, a person with 6.000 kill with each scatmax arm, really think his weapon is not op, I really want to see he facing a zoe max, just be ready, he uses charge to don´t let zoe maxes run away!

For those that don´t know TIW:
https://players.planetside2.com/#!/o...09507321450042

They normally recruit all NC on the TOP 100 NC leaderboard to his Outfit, that´s how they work, place all high BR players on a single squad and keep harassing the enemy for cheap certs.

I really think a mix of High BR / Low BR is what work on this game, when building a platoon I always try to make the most even distribution ever, so the good ones can help the bad ones to archive more in the field.
But sometimes it is really bad to join a pub platoon and see that the highest BR in the platoon is BR 20.

In planetside since the close beta of the first game!
Outfit Brasileira de Planetside 2