PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - AGN: Community Clash FC vs TIW
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-12, 02:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #43
Falcon_br
Captain

Re: Community Clash FC vs TIW

What I saw was:
FC is here since day one, fighting side by side since day one, they know each member on the outfit by his real name. They know what anyone is good at and make specialization in roles to work good. They use military talking and strategy.
TIW is a reunion all top 100 leaderboard players on waterson, they come from multiple outfits, most of then are on TIW no longer then two months.
They play several roles, because when everyone is BR 100, they are tired of doing farming and they are trying new stuff and they lose his specialization role with that. TIW is just feared because they only move in big groups with big guns, it is common to see TIW doing max crashers to defend a tower, and they always rush to the enemy sunderer, normal outfit don´t have that many resouces or numbers to stop then, and we can´t forget they always have players with BR lower then 100 playing with medics and engineers just to keep then alive, I call those guys, TI slaves.
Always camp a TIW body, it is sure medics are coming to resurrect him if he is BR 100.

In planetside since the close beta of the first game!
Outfit Brasileira de Planetside 2