PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - there are no good outfits- only annoying ones :)
View Single Post
Old 2013-11-10, 04:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
ringring
Contributor
General

Re: there are no good outfits- only annoying ones :)

Originally Posted by JesNC View Post
WASP and INI being zergfits? Wow

There are so many great outfits on Werner.... errr, Miller, that I don't even know where to start.

TR: BRTD, FU, RNX are all awesome to play with and/or against. INI deserves as special mention because they often manage to hit way above their weight. I'm also seeing a lot of 'newer' outfits on TR lately, like RO, AZON and SCEV. Can't really comment on them outside of: Damn, there's many of those guys.

NC: DL, JNJ, CONZ and 252v(and WASP, but self-advertisement stinks ) are the big names over here. MCY and ABTF IMO fall in a similar category as INI. No random-pickup-zergfits active on NC as far as I'm aware.

VS: Well, there's DWG. And then there's ISK. I'm sorry, but that's all that comes to mind when I think of VS outfits.
RO are certainly not new having been started way back in Werner days. At one time I'd have them down as the best Werner TR outfit.

They were enthusiastic cave fighters like us. You could also say that they were one of the outfits that caused Werner to end in as much as when Emerald and Markov merged to become Gemini they migrated across early and as populations fell on Werner the rest of us followed.

I have a lot of respect for RO.

Last edited by ringring; 2013-11-10 at 04:45 AM.