PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The resource system (planned revamp, ideas)
View Single Post
Old 2013-11-19, 05:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
GeoGnome
First Sergeant

Re: The resource system (planned revamp, ideas)

Originally Posted by Mightymouser View Post
All I ask if that you use a rational basis test in your reasoning; if that's too much for you, I understand, but the result will be that you occasionally spout hogwash.
Dude, something I had absolutely no knowledge of because I wasn't here during Beta. Asking that I possess knowledge I was never exposed to isn't a reasonable request. Or do you assume people to know everything of the game that you do? I sure don't, hence why I wrote my first post. If I hear something, that is what I go by.

What I have above is again, information I got from the devs in many many interviews on the subject. I have absolutely no way of supporting any of it. I am sure someone can interpret reasoning for why some of this doesn't make sense or that it has some ulterior motive behind all of it, but frankly I am just here to report what I hear and see.

No one wants the information, people would prefer I agree with them regardless of what is said. When I step outside of that, I'm either a mouthpiece for SOE or a callous ass who has no support for the game depending on the person I'm talking to, so I see zero point in assuming the motives and goals of people who I will likely never meet face to face.

Last edited by GeoGnome; 2013-11-19 at 05:04 PM.