PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Things That Make You Log Off (rage quit)
View Single Post
Old 2014-07-30, 01:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Babyfark McGeez
Captain

Re: Things That Make You Log Off (rage quit)

I don't think i have ever really "ragequit" this game (or any other game for that matter).

However, when i pull a tank and the retarded autodrive-from-vehicle-bay feature makes my mag flip, or when i try to get over something with a mag and it hits a pebble at the wrong angle and explodes for no goddamn reason, or when every single enemy seems to use rocketlaunchers and shotguns ontop of throwing C4 around like candy, then it can happen that i just roll my eyes and log out - actually, that might qualify as "ragequit".

Then again the excitement of a new continent and half-arsed new mechanics has allready worn off anyways and i barely log in anymore again - i usually check if any of my sexy vanu friends are online to handle my halberd (yes, that does sound wrong on purpose ), and if not i'm out. And since PS1 is still that "Hey, botters and dipshits, THIS WAY" bs, more often than not i simply throw a dart on a pic of smed and call it a day.

Last edited by Babyfark McGeez; 2014-07-30 at 01:01 PM.