PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Who wants to save Planetside 2? I can't do it alone.. I've tried..
View Single Post
Old 2015-04-03, 01:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Unspoken
Private

Who wants to save Planetside 2? I can't do it alone.. I've tried..

Okay so.. I'm Duke... I am Duke Nukem... I have been the drunken excuse as to why everyone who has ever even looked at a beer should join AA...

I am the guy who said Sony made a mistake years ago.. I am the guy who wanted this more than any of you... And that matters not a single fuck..

This is a a video game.... it's a big ass pretend world in a big ass pretend universe...

With that said... It's a world I'd like see survive.... The idea of a FPS on a massive scale intrigues me as I'm sure it has already intrigued you.

With one final and absolute post to those who know me, and with all the new guys who haven't' seen me rant. We cannot, as a whole, give up on this because it has TWO chances to succeed....

What the game isn't is not why we're here... it's not why you're reading... you, like me, are reading this to see what happens next in the Planetside saga....

Whatever miniscule OR grand scheme you have thought up is what planetside should be... IS what Planetside should be.... It really does encompass everyone and everything.

What I do not understand is that the younger generation is not fighting for it like we did in Planetside 1... Where are the younger kids in this fight? Why aren't they standing up? Are they afraid to piss of their call of duty 893 buddies?

This is my actual last chance guys.. I want Higby, t-Ray.... Smed.......I want them to fight with us and I need you to help me....

If I can't get it here... I won't get it and I give up......

Truly and whole fucking heartily... I cant do this without you.